Saturday, December 11, 2010

Book in a Minute

I've been in a dark book mood this month. So my book selection shows. I finished reading Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler. Don't be deceived by the cover. It isn't an young adult kind of book, a parent would not want their kid reading this. That being said the author was going for shock value in the first two chapters. At first I thought I was reading about an teenager that worked for some outrageous women. Really wondering what I was thinking reading this. Soon the book recovered and the story started to unfold. Started to really dig into the what's what of the world of goblins, vampires and selkies. I was really finding the book fun until Rue the vampire became Jane's love interest. I was disappointed I wont tell you why it's a part of the mystery. Not to tell you too much of the story I'll let you know that as soon as she leaves town the story really gets interesting and of course it's a part of a series. Blah! So I'm still debating on if I really care all that much about this series. If I really want to hunt up the next book.

So that's my book in a minute for today. If you have any input I'd be happy to hear from you.
Post a Comment

Reminder

This blog may contain cookies.