Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good Luck Book Minute


I know that I wasn't sure that I would ever read another Plum book. But, I came across one for an extremely reasonable price and count pass it up. I bought Janet Evanovich's  A Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers Novel, Plum Lucky. Say that five times fast. Any who, it turned out to be very entertaining. It is a book of "leprechaun" mishaps that are good for a laugh. It's a fast read that I would suggest for St.Patrick's day so you will be in the spirit for the theme. Some day I will have to find one of Janet Evanovich's actual number books to read rather than one of the sting off books. Can't say that I regret owning this one though. It's nice to have a book on your shelf that will make you to laugh out loud. Causing people around you to look at you in amusement and confusion.
Post a Comment

Reminder

This blog may contain cookies.