Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Dollars

 
I'm posting earlier in the day today and it's going to mess up my posting schedule but I have had an strange hour. Yes, what I have to say is because of something happen in such a short period of time. So here goes.

My husband has been my biggest blog fan. So big in fact that he wanted to know a little about what I'd added to it. First of all he wanted to know if I had it set up to make money. Just like a man to bring up how much money I could make. I hated to tell him yes but considering that I just don't lie. Especially not to him. I had to tell him yes. So his eyes go all dollar signish. I'm rolling my eyes not even sure I wanted to know what he was thinking.

 This doesn't do him justice. It was just so funny I had to.

It turned out I didn't. Soon he was pushing me away from the computer and signing in to do a little "blog pimping". Those were his exact words and yes, my eyes were rolling of their own accord. Are you picturing what I am. A pale white guy wearing his geeky glasses. Dressed in purple velvet with a big purple velvet top hat. Don't forget the gold chains and holding gold topped cane in one hand. Holding his gold encrusted laptop case in the other. I don't know about you but the picture doesn't instill confidence.

Despite the mental image I was getting excited at the thought of making money doing this It had been a thought in my head when I started. I'd put in a small amount of work to promote blogs through other sites that are the socially acceptable way to do so. My husband had other plans. 

So here I am. Not sure if I wanted to stop him, while he is putting my link on different places. The hole time I'm thinking I just know I'm going to be the one to do the paying but I don't want to break his heart. I love my husband and he only wants to get my blogs name out there. Forgive him if he sent you on a wild goose chase by putting our blog on some ummm different venues. But if you do like them I'm gushing, I'm so excited that we have another follower.
Post a Comment

Reminder

This blog may contain cookies.