Thursday, January 6, 2011

Encouragement


So this morning I got a little help from my group surprise surprise . One of the women in the group pointed me to a site to keep track of my diet. It's www.nutrimirror.com and it turned out to be a great site. It keeps track of exercise and your food. Gives you what you should be shooting for to lose weight and to keep it. I'll have to explore the site some more but so far so good. Now to just remember to enter all that fun stuff.

 How am I going to stay away from the computer with all this new stuff at my finger tips? It's really not a good thing that I have so many things going but when I think to remove something I think of all the time I put into it and shake my head. I wonder if anyone else has the same problem I am having.
Post a Comment

Reminder

This blog may contain cookies.