Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting a Feel For This Blog

So today has been a sit at the computer and do my darnedest to make this blogging thing look good. Wishful thinking I know. I'm new and it's going to show. I have another blog that I've been trying out and sharing things that I have done and read so that others could use my knowledge or help me improve upon what I have done. Some of the things I love is to read, draw, wood burn and take photographs. Family is my passion. It's what gets me up in the morning and inspires me to make things interesting. Unfortunately I haven't been enjoying all of this as much as I usually do. Winter is kicking my emotions out of wack as usual. It's the depression bit. It happens and can be really hard to ignore when it is on full force. So this is my way of getting focused on something else. Seems to be working so far. Take a look around and be sure to check out some of my favorite blogs.
Post a Comment

Reminder

This blog may contain cookies.