Monday, January 31, 2011

Marking Your Vehicle

I have a car!! Celebrate! Celebrate!
With this new car I have big plans. I have big plans because it's mine. He isn't going to drive it and I'm going to make it all mine. How? You ask. Here is the plan.

  • I'll make a very nifty steering wheel cover.
  • Save some money to put some covers on the seats.
  • Buy plenty of those magnet bumper things. I always wanted one of those fish on my vehicle.
  • I'd hang something cutesy wootsy from my mirror. Maybe a prism or an elephant. Or both!
  • Get some fun bobble head things to sit in the back window. Wouldn't the kids love that!
Ok I'll probably only do half of those things but I think it's going to be fun anyway. Maybe I'll have a car warming party. I'll serve chocolate donuts and some blue Kool-Aid. I'll hand out ice scrappers and big dice. We'll have games like name that car. I would hope for gifts like spare tires, fun floor mats, air fresheners and car wash tokens. A good time would be had by all.

My car not right out of the show room but it's a good car that will take me from point A to point B. That is something to be thankful for. Try going without a car for a month when you live in the boonies and see if you aren't excited. I'm sure all of my drivers this month are ready to celebrate too. So maybe if I did have that party I'd have a couple people show up if not just for the donuts.
Post a Comment

Reminder

This blog may contain cookies.