Friday, February 4, 2011

After the Blizzard Fun

Day two of snow day. I had my day care kids and decided to call Bell to see if she would like to come over and play. She brought extra snow pants, glove and hats. She only had two kids to add to our group. So we bundled all eight kids and trooped out into the snow. Sorry we forgot to take pictures of all the kids in the snow but here are some pictures of what they had to play in.

Evidence of eight kids playing in my yard


Our sledding hills- all the snow from my driveway

 The path from my door when it was freshly scooped. It still looks like a tunnel today.

It's hard not to like winter when you have so much snow to play in. I'm thinking that Bells tunnel sounds like fun. We will have to try that out next time we go out.
Post a Comment

Reminder

This blog may contain cookies.