Sunday, June 8, 2014

Calling All Direct Marketing Representatives



Just As I Am-Dee is taking the direct approach. I'm going to offer a page just for those wanting to find direct marketing representatives to shop through or to join. The goal is to be the number one place to help others find the career that they've always dreamed of. I've found that direct sales is a favorable way to earn an income. So my Direct Sales List  page needs as many companies on it as possible.

Everyone deserves to be able to make an informed decision on a future career. I'm asking that those of you in the direct sales industry take into consideration this chance to be listed. I'll only need one representative per company. It's on a first come first serve basis. The list lineup will only change if the link is no longer valid then that company image will be deleted and all others will move up the list. When I find a replacement sales rep for that company they will then be at the bottom of the list as a new company would be. I don't play favorites. Only valid direct sales companies can be on this list.

In return I ask that you share the page or a blog post you like. This will end up helping all of us. The more people we connect with in sharing the more we are seen by people searching for us. So share all over. Share on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and any other social network your on.

One of my shares could help you and one of yours could help someone else. I love the ripple effect. We could make a difference in someones life with this as well. Check with me and see if you can be involved. 


Post a Comment

Reminder

This blog may contain cookies.